Pork Burger Brussels, Jaya One

I came here underneath the recommendation of the arguable foodie who knows her burgers.

And we came here for the burger alone as we have never remembered food at Brussels to be memorable. So the single can say this was the flattering straightfoward mission; get to Brussels, get the table, get my order fired & wait for for to devour the burger & split out my judgement.

The alternative half kept himself assigned with the Leffe, whilst eyeing me pitter-patter my fingers impatiently for the burger. we just couldnt wait for for to prove my curiosityof this moist, juiciest ever & thick porki-licious patty, as such was the lip-smacking description communicated to me by my friend.

brussels jaya the single - leffe beer

Then the burger arrives..& my crony was right on many accounts. Most.

For RM26 (or somewhere around there), it came justifiably labelled with the cut of bacon, juicy tomatoes, cheese & an strange but pretty decent- sized patty.

brussels jaya the single - pig burger 2

brussels jaya the single - pig burger

1st fault was on the bun. we never favourite those airy, unsound buns. But we do conclude that it was smeared with pungent garlic butter, the good shift from normal spread. The patty itself was approach too sodium-fied for me & we had trouble finishing it. we wonder if burger patties kurang masin is ever possible??
Texture-wise, it is roughly the same as the a single we sampled in Smore, Bangsar South. Gummy & paste-y, that cos my ratings for this to reduce substantially, asI in all prefer my patties wi! th the c hunkier meaty bite.

brussels jaya the single - pig burger 1

brussels jaya the single - pig burger 3

The most appropriate pig burger in town? Nahhh, not by my standards.

Brussels Beer Cafe
L-20-G, Block L
Jaya One
No. 72A Jalan Universiti
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel 03-7954 2000


No comments:

Post a Comment