My Breakfast @ Hougang,Singapore

I wanted to eat prawn noodle the Singapore version and was brought to this food court called Coffee Express 2000 located at Hougang Street 61 same row as the last time I tried Kimly Seafood during a Chinese New Year day.Happy Prawn Noodle Lady happily posing for me to capture her lively character. Thumb up.This bowl of Prawn Noodle with sliced lean meat & pig skin.Whereas this one with pork ribs.Singapore Kway Chap with broad rice noodle which is a popular dish here.Braised ingredients for the Kway Chap such as duck, meat, egg & intestines.Pontian Wan Tan Mee with chilli and or tomato sauce. Thecharacteristicof Singapore's Wan Tan Mee.The Food Court is clean I guess all places in Singapore have to be clean or else it's not Singapore.

Coffee Express 2000

682 Hougang St 61,Singapore,530682,Singapore
GPS :1.374731,103.886113




No comments:

Post a Comment