The YES 4G Phone Launch on 3rd of May

Now, if youre a techie you would have heard the news by now and probably waiting in anticipation as much as I am.

I got the invite to the launch a few days back, while I was busy commuting between KL Johor Singapore for my Firefly media trip and also to cover the World Gourmet Summit 2012.

It was a hectic week, and as I sat down now to draft this post, Im exhausted but really curious about this phone; dubbed the worlds smartest 4G phone.

I have seen a prototype of it some months back when we met the CEO of YES, Wing over a separate event. It looked incredibly fine back then, but the team has hinted that the current finished product is even better.

I cant say Im as excited as I was last year, since it has been rumoured to launch God knows since when. My attention, just like every techies, has been diverted with the recent launch of the HTC One X (which I bought quite a few!) and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Well, better late than never. So 3rd of May 2012 it is then.

My HTC One X remained unopened since the day I bought it, no thanks to the hectic travelling assignments I have been on lately. So shall I sell it? RM1900, anyone? :)

DSC04406


No comments:

Post a Comment