Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party 2012 !

We KL-ites are spoilt.

Free flow, by -invites parties in KL are almost a weekly affair currently, with the likes of Johnny Walker, Moet Hennessy Diageo, Carlsberg, GAB and so forth throwing bash after bash.

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party

Like fabulous food, Im of opinion that fabulous parties are few and numbered.

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-1

Last week I posted about the Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party and espressed my excitement about the NYX limited edition bottles and also the privilege to attend the exclusive-by-invite-only party.

Hennessy-V.S.O.P-Privilege-Collection-NYX-Launch-Party-9(3)

While the party wasnt as how I had envisioned it to be (starting with discovering my VIP tickets was suddenly media and then at the registration it become blogger), it was good to meet and catch up with the KL socialites.

Hennessy V.S.O!  .P Privi lege Collection NYX Launch Party-4

I wondered what was in the goody bag, but its ok, I had less to carry with me at the party.

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-8

I expected some finger food, which I must have missed, cos I didnt see any served. But thats ok too, I needed to be on a diet anyways.

Oh, how do you like my white dress? :)

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-7

The not-so-secret location was packed to the brim and yes, many thanks to MHD for the free-flowing Hennessy that night. I dont drink much, but I certainly appreciate the beautiful bottle and the opportunity to be the launch.

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-10

This must be the post with the most syiok-sendiri pictures of myself. Do pardon me, as there wasnt really anything else to do (other than to cam-whore and yes, say Hi to fellow friends in the industry!).

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-13

Oh, this was the registration area. And ! its righ t here too where youcan get your hands on one of these limited edition and collectorsHennessy V.S.O.P. Privilege Collection NyX.

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-5

The numbered bottles of the NyX collection also comes with a QR code and its RM /TBA each. I think it would make a good gift! :)
Numbered_Bottle_with_QR_Code

Hennessy V.S.O.P NyX Concept Space Roadshow
Date:2nd 10th January 2012
Venue: East Atrium Entrance @ Mid Valley Megamall
(In front of Coffee Bean / MPH)

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-12

We were ushered to the secret location (which was Vertigo anyways) where free-flow Hennessy were served. As it was so packed, I didnt managed to snap any shots. It doesnt help when you are as shorty too! :P

Anyhow, you know whats the Hennessy Nyx is about, and where you can get them. With that, Ill leave you with more pictures (of myself). LOL! :)

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-2

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-3

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party-6

Hennessy-V.S.O.P-Privilege-Collection-NYX-Launch-Party-11(1)


No comments:

Post a Comment