Hi!

DSC_6449_1024x678



This is not a pity ploy. The internet service in my house has been erratic the last two weeks and yesterday, it went on and off every 5 minutes. That's why I've been posting earlier; had to grab the chance when the line was on.

Today the Internet is completely out. Completely dead. I'm now in my husband's office typing this. I'll be going back to finish up my last Royal Selangor Pewter (RSP) Jelliriffic item before it rains. It isn't turning out the way I planned, the cake. It's also my FIL's birthday (that's why I made a cake) and we have dinner out tonight and I am expected to attend. I wish I could skip the dinner to finish up the last post. I hope I can submit my last post on time. Maybe it's just meant to be.

My friend Su called me last night to ask how I am. She was in KL and had bought the After Eight Mints that I asked her to buy. I took it from her house the day before when she was still sleeping. As we chatted, she asked me if she could help me with anything. I said, "Well, you can buy a Jelliriffic mould." She said that she doesn't make desserts that much. I told her it's for the breast cancer association. With that, she said of course she'll buy a mould.

I told Hub what a friend Su is. He was surprised that I haven't asked any friends. I haven't, because I didn't want to be pushy or get my friends to 'buy' a vote for me. I'm even delaying buying a vase until after the competition, I told Hub, because I don't want to be seen as buying my own vote. Hub gave me an incredulous look. He reminded me that this thing isn't ab! out my & #39;creations'. It's about raising funds for the breast cancer association. "You think it's about your jellies? It's how much they raise!" What was I thinking? That's why he's the one bringing the dough home.

Story short, I urge you to buy a mould. Today is the last day to give towards the Breast Cancer Association Of Malaysia. You don't have to vote for me (but I hope you do). The mould, btw, is very beautiful and is designed by Nick Munro, the award-winning British designer famous for turning bed springs into egg cups. RSP is very highly regarded, kind of like the Royal Doulton of Malaysia. I kid you not and this is not ass-kissing. I wouldn't have taken on the Challenge if I didn't like the products or the cause.


Now I have to go home and take photos of my last item before it rains.


No comments:

Post a Comment