Over the weekend

Ive been meaning to put up another blog post today, but err.. kinda had my hands busy over the weekend.

I update more on Twitter tho, (follow me if you havent already!) and photo apps like Instagram, magic hour and Leme Leme. So, what have I been doing over the weekend??

Sweet Romance a Mandarin white chocolate cake with other surprises inside!

Earl Grey Macarons with blueberry compote buttercream

Kinda on a macaronathon here.. :P

Rendang and Lemang, Popiah and Keropok Lekor from Ramadhan Bazaar..

Met up with Wendy (Table for 2.. or more), Sonia (NasiLemakLover), Ann (Pigpigscorner), Reese (ReeseKitchen) and Veron (QuayPocooks) yesterday as well.. Now since its the holiday season now, traffic will be smoother in the city (hopefully!!)

Heres to wishing all my Muslim friends and readers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and to the rest of Malaysians, Happy National Day ! Drive safe ya

guidelines

No comments:

Post a Comment