Sawadeekap! SOI Thai Desa Park City Serving Authentic Thai Foods In The Neighbourhood

Desa Park City is a private piece of free hold land that house some of the best place to stay in KL and Klang Valley. Within the neighbourhood theres a small size shopping mall that cater for the local communities. This is my first time step in to Desa Park City also. I was invited to review for an Authentic Thai Food Restaurant. The restaurant is located at the upper floor of the building. It is easily noticeable upon entering the car park. The sign SOI THAI is pretty flashy from outside when the sky getting dark.

The restaurant were decorated pretty simple and comfortable. Most of the Thai Restaurant would furnish their shop in traditional Thai ambiance. But SOI Thai is all about simplicity and comfy setup. Attention is given more on the foods and beverages.

Pandan Leaf and Lemon Grass Drink

This 2 drinks may look simple to prepare but it requires a high level of heat control to boil them. I tried a couple of time to boil the pandan leaf drink but fail. Theres a trick to it.

Thai Ice Tea

Real lemon grass drink

Green Papaya Salad with Dried Shrimp and Peanuts

Soi Thai Combo

This is a combination of pandan chicken, ! fish cak e, thai wantan and croquette platter.

Pandan Chicken

We all went for a second serving of this after the first one served. One is just a start. 2 is to get the groove on. The chicken wereflavourfuland tender.

Thai Style Otak-otak

This is A MUST ORDER! It taste soooooooo good! Just the same way my mom made it but minus the daun kaduk which only used in nyonya style otak otak. It has a resemblance and similar spice used.

Thai Green Curry Chicken

A famous dish among Thai food lovers. But for me I dont fancy it much after I find out that they serve something which I miss so much which is the duck curry below.

Thai Red Curry Roasted Duck

The duck meat were so tender that it just falls off the bones when your fork sink in. I can still feel the taste lingering in my mouth now. The spice, ingredients, sauces were all imported from Thailand just to prepare all the dishes served in the restaurant.

Steamed Siakap with Lime and Chili Sauce

This is another not to be missed dish as the sauce really brings out the appetite in you. The sour and spicy fresh siakap size are just right. Not too big nor too small.

Choo Chee Deep Fried Fish

This is something new to ! me as I always order the fish above. But none the less it is still taste good and a bit lemak for me. You guys give it a shot and the taste or preference are pretty subjective by each individual.

Signature Fire Pot with Seafood Tom Yam (4 to 5 persons)

Thai food without Tom Yam Soup? You must be kidding! This is the authentic prepared from fresh stuff. It is not from paste! A MUST ORDER also.

Thai Style Kicap prawns which I forgot the name. It is good to go along with a bowl of fragrant white rice.

Pineapple Fried Rice

Authentic Pad Thai the real deal if you find that rice are too much for you as dinner. Beside the rice and noodles, a range of desserts awaits.

Coconut and lemongrass jelly with passion fruit

Water Chestnuts and jackfruits in coconut milk (Thub Thim Krob)

Black Sticky Rice with coconut milk

Sweet Tapioca served in coconut milk

Mango Sticky Rice topped with coconut milk

Steamed sweet banana topped with Vanilla Ice Cream

My birthday cake !

Desserts for tonight with my birthday cake combo.

I would like to thank all my friends and restaurants who pre celebrate my birthday. The foods here are great and worth to recommend to all the friends and family.

Soi Thai Restaurant
FF-26,The Waterfront@PArkCity
No 5, Persiaran Residen
Desa Park City
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-6280 7059
Twitt

No comments:

Post a Comment