Kuala Selangor Sekinchan

Good Morning Kuala Selangor - we came early to paint your town.

These were the colours we brought for you.Dahon Speed P8 team going strong & steady.Rear tyre requires more pressure my pressure gauge in blue helmet.Probably due to high air pressure my tyre gave way.As usual in any breakdown there will be manyvolunteers around to help but most are of supervisory assistance. Better than none.Thank you Yew Ming for his speedy recovery and I owed Wee an inner tube and Yew Ming toddy. Time taken to repair was approximately 15mins as compared to my recent solo recovery in Singapore of one and half hour.
Waiting for a cool cendol drink.... I had a wonderful durian cendol and it was spendid.

Pirate of SekinchanThe route of our Kuala Selangor - Sekinchan - Kuala Selangor Invasion.I love Sekinchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment