A Visit to my Old College TAR

TAR College Main Campus has come a long way, we were the first batch to move into the new campus at Setapak in 1977. I was in the second year of my Pre-U Studies. One old photo of us at the same spot. Now & Then.
I cannot miss this place because it's my favourite joint where I have met many friends from all over Malaysia.

A bigger view of my favourite canteen.This corridor leads to the old library and reading rooms where we would queue in the early morning for amiserable and crowdedspace to study.Now the Library is here at another side of the campus.One of the old lecture theatres we attended lectures in TARC..I just could not resist drinking this cold water from here, it brings me back to the time I used to drink a lot of this during my days in this campus.My favourite play courts where we played basketball, volleyball & also Sepak Takraw for our sport activities.There is even a swimming pool. How nice if it was there during our time.Time have changed never thought there will be a LRT line next to it.I enjoyed this Sunday morning ride to my old college which is about 11km away from home but most importantlyI enjoyed going through the campus and seeing the changes made in this campus.


No comments:

Post a Comment