Favorites List (5.19.12)

Happy weekend all. I thought today would be a good day for a favorites list. I also thought it might be time to share the earliest glimpse of what I've been working on for the past couple of months - QUITOKEETO. I'll do my best to pull a few more details together for you (and wrangle a recipe into shape) for later in the week. Until then -xo:

- Le Shack

- The Secret Life of Alan Z. Feuer

- Grains Well Spent.

- 204 Sunrise Lane.

- Rhubarb Beer Jam

- Happenstance. Running into Jesse in NY.

- Act Three. Mimis in the Middle.

- Whoops

- When Michelle Obama Came to Lunch

- Reading: this / Next up: this

- For the floors. And the ceilings.

- Jeffrey's Broken Bike

- Dream get-away.

- Subway tile & Sherwin Williams

- The Alphabet Book a few of you were curious about in this post.

- For the next road trip.

- Pakoras & Chutney

- Enjoying this monthly newsletter / sign-up at page bottom (via Kristina G)

- Elissa + Tamar

- Daniel Patterson's Poached Scrambled Eggs

- Perfect cocktail ice.

Lead photo: Detail of a stunning green tile wall I came across in Marrakesh.

Continue reading Favorites List (5.19.12)...


No comments:

Post a Comment