Are you a noodle addict?

Are you a noodle addict / lover?

I love noodles. I really do. I could eat noodles everyday of the week. Some days, I could even eat noodles for 2 meals a day - meehoon goreng in the morning, followed by pan mee in the afternoon. If I ate them for the whole week, would I get bored of them? Nahhhh.

Here's a peek into the life of a noodle addict for a week:

Sunday:
During our 7-course Mother's Day celebration lunch at Toh Lee, Intercontinental Hotel KL (will be blogged soon), we tucked into a bowl of delicious longevity noodles with braised shredded chicken and crab stick. Btw, did I mention that Baby D loves noodles too?

Longevity noodles with braised shredded chicken and crab stick



Monday:
Nothing beats a bowl of chilli pan mee to keep the Monday blues away. Click here to read more about Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee.



Tuesday:
We called Sage to make a reservation for lunch, only to be told that the restaurant was closed for priva! te funct ion. :( To cheer me up, Hubby took me for char koay teow at my favorite stall.Extra spicy, extra cockles, with lots and lots of wok hei... sometimes the simplest things are best.



Wednesday:
We secured a table in Sage afterall, and for my appetizer, I had the cold buckwheat nooles with tuna chutoro, flying fish roe and togarashi pepper. Part of the 3-course RM100 set lunch.



Thursday:
I love udon. I love Sanuki Udon. I love Sanuki Udon's house special udon. Delicious noodles topped with a soft boiled egg. Click here to read more about Sanuki Udon.

House special (RM5)

Mix it up and you're good to go


Hubby tr! ied the curry udon (RM7 ) for a change

"Noodles make me smile"... or is it "I make noodles smile"?


Karaage (RM3 for 3 pcs) and kakiage (RM2)


Friday:
The perfect remedy for a hot hot day is cold soba. Mix the seaweed, spring onions, wasabi and quail's egg into the cold tsuyu and eat to your heart's delight.

Cha Soba from Kita No Zen (RM18)



Dip and eat!


Saturday:
Visited Jusco Mahkota Cheras in the evening today, and one of the worthwhile restaurants to visit here is Ichiban Ramen. I had the Kimuchi Spicy Ramen (RM15) today. I loved it - spicy broth and the kimchi was tart and delicious. Baby D shared the beef ramen with his daddy.


Slurp it... that's my boy..

Drink up papa


Drink up baby


And here's a nice video of my little ramen champion.. ;)


So, are you a noodle addict / lover / ok-only la / don't like noodles kind of person?

No comments:

Post a Comment