Finding Inspiration

inspiration

Where do you find inspiration? Up in the sky. Down by your feet? On Pinterest? In a strange city, at a strange coffee shop! staring at a man that reminds you of Clark Kent, remembering how the feel of a newspaper is both romantic and informative?

I wanted to share some inspiration with you this morning. Its Monday. We we need it just like we need sunshine, creamy coffee, and frisky red wine. or maybe thats just me.

I love you. No biggie.

inspiration

Inspiration from my bedroom dresser. Big blue nail polish from Butter London. A domino with my favorite number on it. Dangle earrings from Soledad. A pink fashion clutch from ooooold times Banana Republic.

inspiration

Inspiration from characters. A man taking tickets on a train from St. Louis to Chicago at 4:30 in the morning. He had a lot of things in his pockets, and his mustache makes me want to make beer so he could drink it and I could giggle at his beer mustache.

inspiration

Inspirati! on in a middle America sunrise. I want coffee and I want it dirty. What does that even mean? that there needs to be a tractor around? Yea.

inspiration

Inspiration in colors happening.

There really is so much for us to see we just have to stop and see it.

inspiration

Inspiration in the greats.

T.S. Eliot is one of my favorite poets.

I stood in front of his teenage home in St. Louis and I cocked my foot to the side juuust so. so my feet would look like those cool fashion bloggers. They always have their toes turned in.

clearly I need to read more Eliot.

inspiration

Inspiration in old shapes.

This heater makes me crave Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread. Right?

inspiration

Inspiration in friendship. Even in our thirties, we take the time to do each others hair. Its in us. We also speak our hearts, and laugh like monsters thats in us too.

Theres color and beauty in most everything. Lets remember to see it to really see it, let in sink in, let it help us create.

Find more inspiration in t! hese spe cial places on the internet. Take a few minutes youre important.

Baked Bree big.beautiful.bright.food.

A Sweet Spoonful food.words.tenderness.

Design Love Fest girl.you.so.crazy.talented. ..dang..

Hungry Girl Por Vidareal.pretty.life.

Dapper Paper man and wife.paper and such.

Lauryl Laneflowers.greens. weddings so nice.

Bonnie Tsangoh.what.you.capture.


No comments:

Post a Comment