Heading back home or going away from home?

Hi Guys and girls


After a whirlwind holiday 17 days long, we find ourselves sitting at Starbucks, waiting for a flight to Singapore and then finally back to Australia.


It dawned upon me that I can't decide whether this trip back is one that is heading back home or a trip away from home. The definition of home over the last 18 months has definitely blurred into something grey and fuzzy.


I guess there's no doubt that I have missed Malaysia and the speed I transited back into KL has been almost instant. The swearing on the roads, the crazy drivers, traffic at the weirdest hours, the hot and sticky weather bought the best out in me.


Have I missed Australia during the time away? I think I have and I guess it's time to start a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment