Favorites List (January 2012)

Hi everyone, how about a favorites list? I feel like I have enough good stuff to roll it out a bit early this month. Not to mention, it'll give me a chance to focus on jotting down a recipe for the bread I've been baking every few days for the past couple of weeks. This bread is dark and hearty, yeast-leavened, and perfect for soup-dunking. Or crouton making. Or tartine broiling. I think you'll like, or at least I hope you will. In the meantime,

- A Polaroid a day for 18 years.

- Sequin photobooths.

- Fantasy real estate listing.

- Joan Didion's packing list.

- On the list to cook: this, and this.

- EAMES: The Architect and the Painter

- Revisitng this soup.

- Anna's Daughters' Chocolate Rye Bark

- Get-away.

- This photo series.

- This lovely lady.

- A box of dirt.

- Bookmark this for the holidays next year.

- Fireworks.

- Teenage Bedrooms: It was Miami Vice meets the interior of a van...

- The Woodmans.

- Bookmark: Tamarind Margarita.

- Midway through watching this.

- This exhibit. And, coming up - this one.

Bread to come in a few... -h

Lead photo: One of the nicest sunsets I've seen lately, at the park just a short walk from my house. The air has been brisk, and crisp, and the skies so clear.

Continue reading Favorites List (January 2012)...


No comments:

Post a Comment