Mashed Celeriac and Potato Recipe for the Boston Globe

gluten free mashed celeriac potato recipe

Mashed Celeriac and Potato Recipe

Hello everyone,

I wish I could be here more often these days but its just not happening right now. We have renovation going on upstairs in our house, side projects, my parents arriving next week, and simply the business of every day lifewe are all on the same boat, arent we? I cannot wait to be back with stories and pictures, though, so much thanks for your patience. For those of you I will meet this coming Saturday for the book signing, I am really super happy. It will be such a special moment for me.

In any case, today, I am still saying hello, with a recipe I wrote a while ago for the Boston Globe. You know how much I love celeriac. The French often do. Do you remember this soup, this salad, and this tart?

gluten free celeriac recipes

Apple and Celeriac Soup Red Cabbage and Celeriac Tabbouleh
Celeriac and Hokkaido Squash Tart

I even have another new soup recipe in my cookbook: hello celeriac, sweet potato and apple soup with parsley oil and marjoram!

glu!  ten free  celeriac recipes

Potato and Celeriac Timbale Recipe
Celeriac, White Sweet Potato and Apple Soup Recipe with Parsley Oil and Marjoram
(from La Tartine Gourmande: Recipes for an Inspired Life)

I hope you will enjoy them all. The recipe for Mashed Celeriac and Potato can be found here.

Share and Enjoy:PrintDiggdel.icio.usFacebookGoogle BookmarksTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment