Winner Of Olympus Camera!

My Internet connection was restored by re-wiring the Internet and phone lines but the IP number was changed by the previous technician that I had engaged so the line was connected to the phone instead, which means I didn't have wi-fi service. The technician came tonight and hooked up the IP thing and all's well now. I am just thankful that the Internet disruption happened around Day 20 of the Jelliriffic! Challenge. I very nearly went crazy running between my Hub's office and home some nights, trying to post before midnight.

I thought of getting my son Wey to draw the number for the lucky winner of the Olympus camera but he and I are upset with each other. He's writing his SPM next Monday. Anyway. Today's a special date, 11.11.11, so I thought that I'll give the camera to the person who made the 111th comment. As I scrolled down the comments, I could see a friend from Melbourne, a reader who makes regular comments, another blogger in the Jelliriffic! Challenge--all people to whomI wish I could give a camera! Comment No. 110 was from someone I know and the winner would've been her if a comment before that was not deleted by the writer. Comment No. 112 was from a friend with whom I car pool. So guess who the 111th comment writer is? I'm so happy for her!




Zurinsaid...





Hey I missed this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours and the idea behind it :))))) youre really on a roll :P



Zurin is ! the blog ger behind Cherry On A Cake, a beautiful blog of true and tried recipes. You must visit her blog! Congrats, Zurin!

No comments:

Post a Comment