Thanks!

DSC_8773a

DSC_8779a
You can see that I haven't moved on. This is the Mt Jelliriffic that I had in mind for the last post.

HI! Many friends have asked me why I'm so quiet after the win.

It's the Internet service to my house, it's totally gone since yesterday afternoon. The TM Net people have finally sent someone over and this time they suggest re-wiring the connection. Last week, a computer guy came and concluded that the Internet configuration was damaged by thunder or lighting. Charged me for that and never came back again when the Internet failed to connect an hour after he left. I am thoroughly fed up. I've also been quiet because we have visitors from overseas and I've been cooking. I only got away to my hub's office now because there's a water cut to the whole area, can you believe it?! No Internet and no water, yes, the next thing will be the electricity.

But I am so thrilled and I want to thank all of you who bought the moulds, came to this blog, gave suggestions, egged me on and rooted for me because I wouldn't have finished the race and won if not for the FEAR of letting you guys down! Seriously, I think I won because I had more time than the others because they had to balance work and kids. Thank you again to Royal Selangor Pewter and Olympus, and to the other bloggers because they set the standard for me to keep up.

Now I have to go and cook. Btw, Hub didn't get the tricolor beagle (there's always Christmas) but I got an Ipad which I haven't b! een able to use the whole day because of the Internet. How nice is that. Oh yes, it's my birthday today:))

No comments:

Post a Comment