My indulgent weekend in Ipoh check out my Qatrynka Suite at Indulgence Living!

I woke up tangled in soft, pristine white sheets this morning.

indulgence living and restaurant, ipoh-34

I kicked off the sheets, stepped into the colourful and romantic bathroom; washed my face under the pretty lamps shades and headed out for some Ipoh dim sum!

indulgence living and restaurant, ipoh-6

Take a tour with me of the opulent yet romantic Qatrynka Suite, one of the only 2 suites here in Indulgence Living.

Here are some pictures if you are too lazy to watch the video (tsk, tsk, its worth watching I tell you!), but they dont do justice to the place. The feel and ambiance is indescribable.

indulgence living and restaurant, ipoh-3

indulgence living and restaurant, ipoh-1

indulgence living and restaurant, ipoh-6

indulgence living and restaurant, ipoh-10

Happy long weekend peeps! XOXOOOXO!!:P

Website: Indulgence Living and Restaurant, Ipoh

GPS:N04 35 37.50, E101 437.48

14, Jalan Raja Dihilir
30350 Ipoh Perak.


No comments:

Post a Comment