Peanut Butter Pie

IMG_9985

This is a pie for Mikey. Its a peanut butter pie to honor Jennifer Perillos husband. He passed away suddenly from a heart attack. I dont know Jenny, but I have friends that do and I see her name in my twitter feed often.When I read her post about his passing and saw the outpouring of love and peanut butter pies from this wonderful community of food bloggers, I was overwhelmed.

It reminded me of the kindness of I am Baker when Amanda reached out through her blog and so many joined her to help others.

It reminded me of the kindness of all of you who helped with hope for me.

And now we can all come together to help Jennie heal.

Im really proud to be a part of such a caring community.

IMG_9952

IMG_9962

IMG_9981

Heres a recipe from Pioneer Woman for Peanut Butter Pie with added Nutter Butters in the middle for good measure.

Or peruse this list of the dozens of pies from others who are thinking of Jennifer and her family tonight. Its is pretty amazing.

Make one to share with someone you love.

Also,heres Jennies inspiring post. You may want to grab a tissue.


No comments:

Post a Comment