Strawberry verrines for the Boston Globe

verrine strawberry gluten free

Strawberry verrines

If you are anything like me, you are going to feel sorry to see the last strawberries of the season at the market. Every year, I wait for the first ones to arrive. I always feel sad to see them go too.

This strawberry verrine recipe is one of the desserts I served when friends came over to celebrate July 4th with us. We love it, they tell me. I had baked my own ladyfingers (gluten free too), which was undeniably a plus. Its something I encourage you to do as well.

strawberry verrine

I thought youd be happy that I share this verrine recipe with you. I wrote it for this weeks food column in the Boston Globe.

Enjoy preparing the dessert with sweet strawberries from your local market. And if you cannot find seasonal strawberries anymore, do not worry, other berries like blueberries, raspberries or red currants would go inside the dessert just as perfectly. In summer, we never have a shortage of delicious berries.

Car la nature fait bien les choses. (Because Nature knows best.)

Right?

Share and Enjoy:PrintDiggdel.icio.usFacebookGoogle BookmarksTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment