What happened at the Oxfam 100km walk

What happened to a dream to finish 100km was basically cut short by half. However, the fairy tale ending did happened to rest of my team mates who finished the walk in 38 hours, an amazing achievement as I checked for updates ever so often via the website's online tracking tool.




Looking back, I am still in shock how I managed to trek 50.3km in the first place but ultimately disappointed that I could not continue further and be at the finish line with the rest of my team.



However I can say that I have no regrets from the day I agreed to join the walk and loved every minute of the 15 hours I was out there; sweat, mud, cursing, soil and who can forget those disgusting energy gels.

I would like to thank all those who made donations and endured all these entries about a suicidal walk.

Now let's get back to food blogging soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment