Disney Dessert Menu

Guess where I went!

Yeah nothing new here. But this fantasyland is essentially my candyland. So I thought I would share some of my favorite desserts at restaurants around. This two ice cream goodies come from the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor. Not only do they add cookies to make mouse ears, but their sundae is so good. The place smells like waffle cones, making you sugar stoned.


Jiko is my favorite restaurant. All of the flavors are unique and animals roam around the resort. Ok maybe I should not have included that detail while discussing food. I had this coconut caramel bread pudding which I consumed after eating tons of flatbread and dips for dinner. The rectangular thingy was buttery and amazing but I have no idea what it is.

The Hollywood Brown Derby has my favorite. One of my favorites. The banana toffee tower with white chocolate. It used to be bigger. But still awesome.
California Grill is also a favorite. I would be the best if it wasn't so hard to get a reservation. It boasts a view on the entire property as well as lemon lavender profiteroles.
The Flying Fish Cafe has a boardwalk theme, appropriately since it is on the boardwalk. This is their version of boardwalk food, peanut butter whoopie pie for a hamburger, toasted pound cake fries, caramel popcorn and this super tart popsicle that makes your eyes spasm.
While I was there it was Star Wars weekends. I got to talk to C-3PO and hug a wookie. My life is now complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment