vermontucky lemonade

vermontucky lemonade

This is how Ive decided to prepare for summer this year: 1. Buy tiny madras shorts and aviator sunglasses for the toddler. Like I could resist. 2. Let fear of bathing suit season convince me to let a friend drag me to my first Pilates class, ever, and not even a beginner class. Ow. Im pretty sure I should have resisted. 3. Allow myself the purchase of a single purpose, space-hogging (well, not for a normal sized kitchen but definitely for mine) appliance I have coveted for more than a decade, just because it will take us from lemons to lemonade in under 5 minutes. Im so glad I didnt resist.

two pound bag
many lemons

Logically, to celebrate the fact that I finally accepted that the joy an electric citrus juicer would bring me* would outmatch the inconvenience of storing it, the recipe that Id share today would be for lemonade. But the toddler is at his grandparents for the night and you know that means: We took the bourbon down from the top shelf.

sixteen halves

... Read the rest of vermontucky lemonade on ! smittenk itchen.com

smitten kitchen 2006-2011. |permalink to vermontucky lemonade | 7 comments to date | see more: Drinks, Lemon, Photo, Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment