Simply Cooking: 12345 pork

Life has not been unkind to me at the moment. I'm so nervous that my fingers cannot stop tapping the mousepad of my Mac. It irritates my sister to no end but I can't help it. I kept highlighting the words over and over again, for no reason. Even now, as I'm writing about it, I'm doing it.

:(

Despite the anxiety, my sister reprimanded that I shouldn't let my blog to just die. It's irresponsible. She complained how she kept "seeing tamarind fish as the first post".

So, I'm going to change that.




This is an easy recipe that I saw from a Taiwanese programme. It's so easy, one can laugh. Basically, all you have to do is:

Ingredients:
-3 pork ribs (If you're not using organic pork, you'll have to blanch the pork in boiling water for 2 minutes)
-2 cloves of garlic crushed
-2 stalks of spring onion
-1 tablespoon of Chinese rice wine
-2 tablespoon of sugar ( I prefer dark sugar)
-3 tablespoon of vinegar ( I used red vinegar)
-4 tablespoon of soy sauce
-5 tablespoon of water


Instructions:

In a small pot, place 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of Chinese rice wine, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. Add pork as well. Bring to boil or until liquid turns syrupy. Add in water. Simmer for about 20 minutes.

Serve with rice and Asian greens.

There it is. The recipe. I bet every single student who is reading this is jumping in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment