Derby Farm Flowers and Gardens Event

derby farm flowers and gardens arlington book signing

Book Signing at Derby Farm Flowers & Garden

I am very excited about this event.

First, because its happening locally.

Second, because its taking place in a completely delightful gift and flower store that is a favorite of mineoh yes, Ive already found props there too!

So naturally, when Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens in Arlington asked whether Id like to have a book signing in their store, I knew I had to say Oui sil vous plat ! Especially since its an event that is also drawing EHChocolatier (they guessed one of my weaknesses!)a local artisan chocolatier too!

The event happens on Saturday October 13th from 3:30 to 5:30 PM. There will be nibbles from my book, light refreshments, chocolates, and books. And everything else youd like to buy in the storeeven when I try, I never manage to walk out without something new.

I hope to see you there!

D E R B Y F A R M F L O W E R S & G A R D E N S
4 5 4 M a s s. A v e. ,
A r l i n g t o n, M A 0 2 4 7 4
7 8 1 . 6 4 3 . 0 8 4 2
3 : 3 0 t o 5 : 3 0 P M o n O C T O B E R 1 3 t h


No comments:

Post a Comment