An apology

gazacho soup recipe tartine gourmande

Yesterday, I opened a story using this photo.

Today, I open another story with this same photo. But with another story.

I had come to tell you about a Food Styling Book Project I had been asked to work on, not seeing one side that was obviously wrong: asking photographers to submit pictures for a book without being compensated for itI was only going to receive a small fee to pay for my time to make the project happen. Not sure why I was naive in overseeing a big part of this (I need to thank a few of you for sending me notes to bring some light).

I made a mistake and I want to apologize for it.

The lesson this taught me is that its always best to listen to its inner guts because they are telling us something. I had doubts and I made a bad decision because I didnt see the big picture.

Anyway.

I needed to let you know that I decided to withdraw from this project.

I hope I didnt hurt too many feelings.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment