IKEA Sale Preview on the 8th March for IKEA Friends

The IKEA sale is back!

Well, as you know, Im an IKEA Malaysia Brand Ambassador (online only ok, and no, I cant give you guys discounts cos I dont get any either) and thus its part of my responsibility to share with you guys exciting stuff happening at Malaysian favourite furniture and fun store.

Other than the meatballs which everyone seem to love, Ikeas household items are in almost every Malaysians home. Some cheap, some chic and some just plain innovatively useful, one cant deny the draw of Ikea products.

So, when theres a chance to buy Ikeas items at an EVEN LOWER price, Im sure thats news worth sharing.

Postcard_March12-page-001

Postcard_March12-page-002

The IKEA FRIENDS preview sale is TOMORROW at 7am 930am, even before the store opens to the public. I will be there (hopefully) & I will share about afew items that I think is worth buying during the sale period.

PS: The attachment above is an invite for IKEA friends only. The discounts are not for the public.

But the sale itself is for everyone! So come by from 8th to 25th March and BUYYYYYYYYY!!! :dd

Look what I bought recently > HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment