Lulu took this chocolate picture

gluten free chocolate petits pots de creme

Petits pots de crme au chocolat

Lulu pressed the shutter. Which technically means that she is the one who took this photograph.

Je peux toucher maman ? (Can I touch mummy ?) she asked, while reaching for the meringue that was sitting on top of the chocolate crmes (custard) I had just finished to style.

Non, mais tu peux appuyer l, (No, but you can press here) I answered, handing my remote switch to her.

Clic. Clic. Clic. CLic.

She was beaming.

It was sweet to watch how much she enjoyed pressing on the shutter while repeating Cest moi qui lai fait (I did it myself).

Done ? I asked.

Je peux en manger une maintenant ?

It was the obvious outcome.

And as we sat next to each other holding a petit pot de crme in our hands, we started to eat.

Sunday special. She had made my day.

Naturally, I will have to come back to tell you about these.

Share and Enjoy:PrintDiggdel.icio.usFacebookGoogle BookmarksTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment