Lemon verrines

lemon cream recipe gluten free

Lemon verrines

I wish I had the time to share the recipe of the lemon verrines I made for us tonight, but unfortunately, I cantI have pages of drafts almost ready. I thought Id still share this image though, wishing you all a lovely time whether you are cooking at home or going out.

I am one of those who will cook tonight. You too?

Well have fish en papilotte with shaved vegetables and ginger, a recipe inspired from my own cookbook (isnt this funny?) and black rice. I will also prepare a multi vegetable salad to start our meal (oh youll love this one when I come back to tell you about it) and then well have this dessert.

Simple. But cozy.

I cannot wait for diner time to come!

A table !

Share and Enjoy:PrintDiggdel.icio.usFacebookGoogle BookmarksTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment