CNY pot luck

Why hello hello!! Ive been bad huh for not putting any new posts for more than a week. Well, I kinda went to Singapore for a short trip and after that, was so busy over the weekend, busy like literally worked through 25 hours, and sold 2 puppies in between. Its not my favourite moment to be honest. How do people do it all the time?

Anyway, this pot luck was with the food bloggers and its becoming an annual thing. Last year, it was at Reeses place. This year, we held it at Sonias. Maybe next year can come to my place? :) We had lesser turned out this year but its my first time meeting Lena and Sharon. Ive met Sonia, Wendy and Veron a couple of times already if youve been here long enough.

So now lets head to the food!

From the top, left to right.

Sonias Sambal prawns, Sharons Apple cabbage slaw

Sonias condiments for Nasi Lemak and Lemongrass fried chicken

Lenas sweet sour crabs and Quay Pos Tuna appetizer

Lenas scallop (was it?) kuih and Sharons Pork stuffed you tiau

(OMG did I not take a picture of the rendang ?? Oppss, but it was yummy, meat so tender, forgot the chicken wings too, the one that represented Reeses presence. lol)

Sweet stuffs ,top to bottom, left to right

Lenas pandan kuih, my plum and frangipane tart

Wendys kumquat almond cake and Goiabinhas

My pistachio and blackberry cake; sicile

Loving pot lucks and dinner parties!! must do more of these ;)

Now that CNY is over, I hope that you and your family have had a wonderful celebration. :)

api

No comments:

Post a Comment