New Things at Homefries.com!

WATBF_650a

Good things are in the works and you need to be in the know.

Lets talk about Homefries.com. Im so proud of it and I want to share.

There are some awesome things being made by the people that weve gathered.

The Joy the Baker Podcast is still going strong. Were on episode 28 and its bonkers fun to produce with Michael and Tracy.

But theres more more more!

WATBF1-3

I host a new podcast too! Its called Were About to Be Friends. Every episode I talk to someone that I admire and adore. I call up people Im obsessed with, I ask them all the nosey questions I can think of, and by the end of the podcast I hope to call them my friend.

Ive chatted with Jessie Oleson from Cakespy!

Aarti Sequeira from The Food Netowrks Aarti Party is a sparkle pony (thats totally a good thing!).

And Sara Kate, founding editor ofThe Kitchn, is a total inspiration. Theres lots of big personalities and dear hearts in the future so please please please get your listen on especially if youre as nosey as me.

We have big guests coming up. Heck yes I got to chat with Bakerella! It was awesome. I dont want you to miss this stuff. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, or subscribe on iTunes to stay up on all of the good!

We also have a new podcast called The Because Show. Jerilyn, Susan, and Amy are three working moms that dont talk about work or momming. Its straightforward lady talk. I dig it and I hope you do too!

high-straight

Were also writing more at Homefries. Eyes and ears people we want both!

Tracy writes a weekly column called High Straighenence. She takes a messy part of her house and neat freaks the heck out of it. It goes from real-life to real life all tidied up. Its a kick in the pants for cleaning inspiration.

fashion

We have a column called Your Fashion Story! Andrea Choe takes your fashion dilemmas and solves them pretty. Andreas inspiration was a life saver when I was trying to pack for my trip to Baltimore, New York, and St. Louis. She also tackles the ever present shoe debate. I love this bit of real life inspiration!

proper

Nathan writes a weekly column for gentlemen (and subsequently, ladies that love gentlemen). Its called The Proper Man. Its a column about gentlemanly stuff I sort of use it as a gift guide. Nathan has pretty impeccable taste and I love the insight into proper dude things!

Were working so hard on Homefries mostly because we just totally love it. Were working hard to create content that youll love too. Theres audio. Theres articles to read. There are loads of things to subscribe to and be a part of

And theres a whole exciting future that were building too. Its such a blessing to bring you things that we love!

at_homefries

hf_one_facebook

Keep in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter. Youll want to stay on it! Were doing big things!


No comments:

Post a Comment