Lets Make Orange Pomanders!

IMG_1204

I can cook. I mean I can really cook. I can walk around in a pair of heels without looking like a weirdo. and I know how to apply lip liner if the occasion requires.

I am not, however, a domestic goddess. Not at all. Nope.

Im not one of those ladies who has Christmas ornaments in the basement. I dont have a shelving system dedicated to wrapping paper and corresponding ribbons. I dont even know what a holiday wreath is. Stockings by the fire? Shut it. Yule logs burning? What are you even talking about? Beautifully decorated Christmas tree? No I just.. I just I dont have that.

Its cool. I cant be everything. I dont even want to be everything. You know what I do want to be? I want to be likeNigella Lawson covered in caramel because then Christmas trees dont really matter at all.

Oh, and just to be safe Ill put a mini Santa hat on my cat and call it a day.

My house smells like Orange Pomanders I gotta go. The caramel is boiling.

IMG_1164

IMG_1169

If youre a spazzzzz like me heres a little lesson on properly sec! uring th e ribbon.

IMG_1173

IMG_1176

Its not a Christmas bow, but I love it all the same.

IMG_1180

IMG_1183

IMG_1188

IMG_1204


No comments:

Post a Comment