Hazel Tea Shop @ Brisbane

In the last couple of months, I have read numerous updates on Facebook, plenty of blog posts and Twitter comments about the resurgence of bubble tea in Malaysia.


Queuing for 20-30 minutes for essentially a drink that has been available since I was a kid shows that even the classics can get hip and trendy.


It must have been the same time that my friends introduced this place to me for their bubble tea.


Their speciality is the "bubble" i.e. the black pearls (or does bubble mean something else?).


Soft and chewy, not too tough and hard, my friend from Hong Kong said you can't even get anything close in Hong Kong.


The flavour? It must be the Brown Sugar Milk Tea.


A bloody good drink for the 30 + degree weather we have been getting in Brisbane over the last couple of weeks.


IMG_1650

IMG_1652

A good alternative to my afternoon coffee habit, thankfully I don't drink afternoon coffee every day, if not I will be on sugar overload!

Address and contact details:

Hazel Tea Shop on Urbanspoon

! Ve rdict: 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. There's another one in the city on Elizabeth Street and I can't help myself every time we walk past.

No comments:

Post a Comment