Negev Restaurant Jakarta

Opened in September 2011, Negev is a restaurant/bar located on Jalan Gatot Subroto, near Blowfish. I won't be in Jakarta until next week and I didn't have time to visit it yet, but since the team behind it is already experienced, in particular in 5-star hotels around the world, I bet it will become a trendy spot. I thought it could be useful to write about it first for those of you who long for new exciting venues in Jakarta.

Hopefully I'll go there in the coming week and post a review, don't hesitate to comment until then.

Opening Hours:
Everyday, from 11am to 1am (closes at 3am on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday night)

Negev Bar and Restaurant Jakarta
French, Italian, Spanish and Asian Cuisine
City Plaza Building - Ground ! Floor.Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 42
Phone number: +62-21 52971333
Fax: +62-21 52971274

More information about the menu and events:

Photo Credit: Photos taken on the facebook page of Negev.

No comments:

Post a Comment