The Salad Bar

Are you a "Salad Person"? I admit I'm not :P But recently I discovered a place that make me change my impression to salad, I begun to LOVE my salad!

Various of toppings you can added to your salad ranging from nuts, raisins & dried fruits. With these topping, our salad become less boring, right?


Fresh greens~

The Salad Bar been around at Damansara Uptown for more than 1 year, prides on their creations of colourful & tasty salad.

Walls adorned with photos with myriad of colours.


Simple furniture, a bit cramped ~


Magazines for your reading pleasure


Nutrition facts pasted on the wall




Extensive & clear menu wrote on whiteboard.

We opted for set meal that day.

Juice Set 3 (RM 12.50) which consisted of a sandwich of your choice + side salad + orange juice.

Fresh orange juice, pure & concentrated.


Side Salad ~ Fresh & crunchy greens topped with apple & mango cubes. I like they use yogurt as dressing which is more healthier *love*




Sausage and Cheese Sandwich
Ensemble of gooey melted cheese, sausages, sliced tomato & cucumber & lots of romaine lettuce.

Souper Set 7 (RM 10.00) consisted of pasta dory carbonara + soup

Soup of the day ~ Carrot Soup
Thick & dense flavor but we prefer creamy version of soup :P (I know creamy is not healthy, blek~~)

< img src="http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/miumiu78/miumiu78/IMG_4630.jpg" alt="" border="0" />
Pasta Dory Carbonara
This creamy pasta definitely win our vote! (told you I love cream!) Come with generous serving of diced dory, chili flakes on top give it a spicy twist too~ Oh, did I tell you whole wheat pasta was used? So I can enjoy my favorite pasta with additional goodness of fibre!


Hot Black Coffee (RM 4.00)

You can customize your "OWN" salad by choosing the greens, topping & dressing. Interesting & attractive enough to GO GREEN?

The Salad Bar

No.41, Jalan SS 21/60
Damansara Utama
46350 Petaling Jaya
Selangor D.E.

Tel: 03-77221742

No comments:

Post a Comment