Sights and Sounds of Boston - Part 2

Boston, killed my feet. I cannot believe this. When I was in Hong Kong,I could walk for eight hours without stopping. I remembered walking from Hong Kong to Central, Central to Admiralty and Admiralty to Wan Chai.THEREFORE, it made no sense for a short tour around MIT (Yeah, that MIT) to kill my feet.

Also, the best pair of shoes that I'd owned failed me completely. The soles are wearing off! I own the exact same pair - that pair is currently residing in my lovely home back in KL - and that pair of shoes DID NOT fail me in two of my HK trip, which involves so much of walking that it felt like I was a SA all over again.

Anyway, I am going to call up my mom and rant about my failed errand to her. So, here are some eye food, if you even find it delicious. I personally think it's bland and needs some spicing. Although, some may like it bland.

Salem
Once upon a time...
Salem was a seaport.
< /a>Peabody Essex Museum - we were brought to see the kitchens in houses from the 16th, 17th and
18th century
Dear Penelope, if you do not know what this is, you are allowed to shoot yourself in the head.

This is my favorite exhibit in the Maritime section of the P.E. Museum. I find the undulations of the fabric very life-like
175 cm and not tall enough.
A visit to the transit police who are in charge of keeping the transport system safe.

This, my dear friends, is MIT. It looks like some temple from Ancient Greece.

Sol.Wouldn't it be nice if Melbourne Uni had something like this?
Harvard.

I should call my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment