Breakfast

I've been very stressed lately. I think I've said this a million times but as the exams looms ahead, like a dark shadow over my weak halo of hope, fear is consuming this being, inch by inch. I'm very afraid of what is going to come. Maybe I'm paranoid. I do not know. I always felt that being paranoid before exams, is a good thing. It will encourage me to study every single thing - I've swallowed most of my statistics notes, did tonnes of practices, read and re-read my neuropsychology notes and if I don't understand, I just stuff it down my mental throat anyway.

Moreover, my skin is going through Breakout second round. Man, I knew it would not stop. The chemical peel seem to speed up the breakouts. It is as if my skin, when it has its chance, it will just attempt to de-congest itself. And the chemical peel is a good vehicle. Having said that, there are bits of my skin that are getting clearer, like the right side of my forehead. There are still tiny millia but I'm glad that it is largely smooth and not as bumpy as before.




Turkish Pockets with Turkey Breast Ham
Rice with assorted Banchan, Vegetables and Dumplings

Anyway, I'm going to ask you all a question: If you had two choices of meals for breakfast, which one would you prefer: Picture 1? Or Picture 2? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment