Midnight Snacking

midnight snacking

My kitchen is clean. Its nearly spotless.

This is a huge problem. This means I havent been cooking.

Wait. Thats not to say that I havent been eating because sweet Lord have I been eating. Ive been eating by the fistful. Usually large bowls of pasta late at night. Also, snacks. A mean amount of snacks. At midnight.

That makes them midnight snacks.

To make me feel better about myself Id like you to get on this midnight snack bandwagon as well. Please were in this together, right?

On the real this is my midnight snacking life.

Kettle corn. Dude. Serious.

Hardboiled eggs with olive oil, salt, and coarsely ground pepper.

um. Bourbon with Luxardo cherries. Incredible.

Salty sunflower seeds.

Molasses Chocolate Chip Cookies.

and Dark Chocolate Dipped Whole Wheat Sesame Pretzel Rods.

I can not wait to show you the project that has inspired all of this midnight snacking. Soon! Soon soon soon!

i heart u

In other news, I doodle i love u.

Im obsessed with pale mint green nail polish.

And my cat is all fur. Professional fluff.

Thank you for letting me say hello today. Ill be back shortly with a recipe for you. If its a recipe for salad, please forgive me. I need to eat something green.

No comments:

Post a Comment