The Oxfam Trailwalker 100km Walk in June @ Brisbane

Those who follow me on Facebook and Twitter would have seen an announcement or two that I have decided to participate in the event.


What is it?


Essentially a 100km walk in 48 hours, all for the sake of charity.


Why?


If I survive this, it would be the greatest story that I can ever tell over dinner or a party. Apart from that, it is for charity, good for my karma, good for my increasingly heavy body.


What you can do?


One of the requirements to join the event is to raise AUD$1,000 for charity. For all those in Australia, donations are tax deductible. So your spare change has some benefits for you!


For those outside of Australia, I still appeal to you to for a charitable cause and you will get to see me blog about my progress during training and coverage on the actual day(s) which is slightly 2 months away.


Here is the link: OXFAMClick on my name: Zhi Jun Chen. Any amount is appreciated!


If you do make a donation, please remember to leave me an encouraging note too so I know who you are!


Don't disappoint me readers, surely you must have some spare change somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment