Cooking up a storm at Micasa All Suite Hotel Rebeccas Table for Four Part IV

Part IV of my fun project Rebeccas Table for Four starts now!! ;-)

If you have checked out my -VIDEO, you would know by now this is my 3rd day staying at the Micasa All Suite Hotel, off Jalan Tun Razak.
And for today, I got my crazy culinary, cooking crazy friends to come over to whip up a meal for 8! Yes, 8 pax!!

SAM_0258

No sweat though, the kitchen that comes with my Deluxe 2 bedroom Suite is fully equipped & certainly up to the task!

SAM_0250

The chefs bought in their supplies!

SAM_0249

SAM_0257

Preparations are underway. Lunch will be served at 1230pm.

SAM_0252

Menu:
Amuse Bouche:G-Raped Tofu from the firstRebeccas Table for Four.

tofu double-boiled in white wine, with grape sauce

Boxing chicken.

SAM_0251

Yin-Yang risotto: (with the scallops pictured below)
Chicken Cordon Bleu ham, chicken thigh and cheese!

SAM_0256

MAIN: Lamb 2-ways (Wellington / Stew)

no pic yet! will post soon!

DESSERTS: Banoffee Tart with Mocha Ganache & Salted Caramel ice cream!! Homemade salted caramel ice cream yo!

SAM_!  0248

Stay tuned, I got to go help out in the kitchen now! ;-)

For more cooking projects:
Check out Rebeccas Table for Four !
Part I - Tofu steamed with white wine, Butternut Pumpkin Risotto, Pan-roasted Pork Loin.
Part II Homemade Aioli, Pea and Bacon Soup, Dory with Homemade Aioli, Herb Crusted Pork Loin.


No comments:

Post a Comment