Buns. Biscuits. Brownies.

buns

biscuits

brownie

ooh friends.

Some of you were a little peeved that I live in a world where I can drink milkshakes and wear shortshorts in early April. I live in Southern California we dont have real winter or spring, or fall. We have real summers. Does that count?

Wait Im not making this apology any better. Forget the part about the endless summer. Thats dumb. Nobody likes that.

Since some of you are still suffering with cold and wet and windy and snowy, I thought Id share some comfort food with you.

Buns. Biscuits. and Brownies.

This is me caring about you. And Im not wearing shorts right now. I swear. I promise. Im totally wearing pants. Warm pants and socks and a scarf. Oh! Umbrella too, just in case something crazy goes down in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment