Happy Halloween!

IMG_0028

This is starting to be embarrassing.

Why do we do this? Why do we subject we to such things?

In kindergarten way back in a midst eighties we was a kid bride for Halloween.

Actually we was a kid as good as we ready to go up as a bride. That creates things less creepy.

I dont know whose thought this whole bride thing was, certainly not mine. we was substantially usually a small stoked about wearing lipstick as good as a conduct band.

Want more? Surely we must.

IMG_0021

Little Bo Peep with her a one preferred stuffed animal as good as her princess sister.

IMG_0036

Child bride with clown sister as good as toothpaste sister.

Toothpaste. It usually creates clarity which a tallest kid be a toothpaste.

IMG_0031

This is my Uncle Dan. Hes ready to go up as a hunk.

Thats my veiled conduct in a right corner. we want candy.

IMG_0039

I had a Cleopatra phase. Im often stoked which we could get a pose right.

I censure my mother for a aggressive eyeshadow.

IMG_0034

This is bad.

Smack dab in a center of my frizzy haired hat proviso we decided to be a personification label for Halloween. A personification label with a personification label hat. Im certain we busted out a craft box as good as a glue gun to move which small gem! to life . Lord help me.

Im not certain if a label is improved or worse than being a teenage Juggalette.

Im blissful these were a usually photos we could find. we distinctly remember an ungainly Raggedy Anne proviso as well.

Ps. If we know me in real hold up this set of cinema IS NOT open for contention or ridicule. Zip it.


Living & Leisure Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment