For the love of food - Blogger's Makan Gathering

During the long Raya break, I got to meet some really lovely fellow bloggers and I'm glad to say I've made new friends. It was easy for us to get along since we share the same love for cooking and good food ;)

Here are my new friends ;)
Photo courtesy of Quay Po Cooks

These lovely ladies cooked up a great feast for our makan gathering, happy to report that we all left with happy (full) tummies ;)

Food galore!



Delicious Scotch quail's egg, caramelised onion mayo and Shepherd's pie by Sharon of Feats of Feast


Double baked potato skins with guacamole, and amazing cassis pear milk chocolate mini entremetby Swee San of The Sweet Spot

Lovely appetizers: mieng kam and homemade sambal in cucumber by Wendy of Table for Two and More

Refreshing dragonfruit jelly and meatballs with homemade yogurt by Esther of The Fuss Free Chef

Stuffed grape leaves by Shannon of Just as Delish


Apple tarte tatin, chocolate chip cookies, and pancetta wrapped gorgonzola filled prawns by Veron of Quay Po Cooks


American brownies by me! I made them with walnuts, kids got to be my guinea pigs and try whether they're good enough for the partay!Recipe here if you're interested.




Do you think they liked it?


Thank you ladies for inviting me to your makan gathering, I sure had fun ;)

And to everyone else, Happy Malaysia Day and enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment