Going Penang for CFAL4

A day before the event I drove up Penang to get myselfpreparedfor the CFAL4 ride and along the north south highway there were a number of cars ferrying their bikes. I guess they were also going for the same purpose.The minute I landed in the island I went straight to this shop for beef soup noodle. I was glad that it was still opened and I won't miss it this time.My favourite beef soup koay teow at Chulia Street just opposite the fire station (Bomba).I decided to take out my folding bike to look for a bicycle shop at Carnarvon Street to change my pedal to a non collapsible type.It was free and easy after I have changed the pedals at Cyclon Cycle shop and went for a ronda streak around thevicinityof the heritage buildings of Penang.! Here is a scene of the famous cendol of Penang. Stand & eat that's the fun of eating cendol at Penang Road.
At Stewart Lane where the old residential houses of those days.

Penang has dedication for cycling lane and it is starting well. Keep it up.Old but elegant looking Kapitan Keling Mosque.Goddess of Mercy Temple where the locals would come for prayers and offerings.Kuta Bali Food Court at Paya Terubong, Air Itam GPS :5.391602,100.276307

That was dinner for me & my family members in Penang and tomorrow is big day. I has to wake up very early.



No comments:

Post a Comment