Summer Diptychs

summer diptics

Ive been out in the world this summer. Taking in some new air and some new sites. Its great. Its totally necessary Im going to be hunkered down in my kitchen for Fall and Winter cooking up a few very big projects for you! For now, Im living (and trying to exercise as much as possible) before I bust out the butter and caramel sauce this Fall. Big things coming! I cant wait to tell you more about them.

For now I hope youll enjoy this Friday taking in some diptych. Two pictures. Two different locations. Just me trying to live.

Incidentally, Diptic is a pretty rad iPhone app that makes all of these pictures possible on the go.

Above:

Venice California sunset, unfiltered.

San Francisco sunset, glowing and brisk.

summer diptics

A fine Fourth of July with Whitney all up in the watermelon salad.

Gather round and grub.

summer diptics

Seagulls standing, Malibu.

Couple resting, New York City.

summer diptics

Teaching a food styling class with my friend Shutterbean. Find your style!

My s tyle is toasting marshmallows with a torch, duh.

summer diptics

The feet of friends, water.

The feet of friends, tile.

summer diptics

Shady roads, the Hamptons.

Sunny skies, Palm Springs.

I hope you have a tremendous weekend. I hope you do things that you both love and regret. Ill be back Monday with a pie.

Some things are certain. Pie is one of those things.

summer diptic


No comments:

Post a Comment