QUITOKEETO: New Collection

Hi all! I think we're just about ready with a new collection of items for QUITOKEETO. There are a few really special things in stock, and we hope to be open this coming Monday morning. I think I've mentioned it before, I'm not entirely sure how much I'll cross-post about QK here over time, the very best way to know about new items & announcements is to hop on the QUITOKEETO mailing list. There'll be some special recipes that you won't find here and that sort of thing. Hope you like the new items (and we will have a limited number of the items from the last collection back as well)... xo -h

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

QuitoKeeto Shop Preview

Continue reading QUITOKEETO: New Collection...


No comments:

Post a Comment