Ramadan Buffet 2012 and 2011 Wheres your favourite?

Ramadan is 2 weeks away!!
Heresa compilation of all the Ramadan buffets I sampled back in 2011, all within 1-2 weeks. And no, I didnt put on any weight, thanks to exercise and portion control :P

Melting Pot, Ramadhan Buffet - Concorde Hotel, KL-001

I missed out on quite many others as I was hospitalised for a good 2 weeks during the Ramadan month for suspected UTI. But there was no conclusive results so it was really a waste of $$ and time! :(

Anyways, I love the lambs, the curries, the desserts and quite simply, the spread for every buffet that I went! And you know what? Its the time again for Ramadan (actually it starts on 18th July) so let the feasting BEGIN! :)

Melting Pot, Ramadhan Buffet - Concorde Hotel, KL-061

Dorsett Regency, Kuala Lumpur - One of the best ones, with really good spread of Malay dishes. Head here if you want very good local spread!

Dorsett Regency KL - Ramadan buffe!   t-0< /a>

Dorsett Regency KL - Ramadan buffet-16

Oh, I got a video of one of the largest Ramadan Bazaar in Selangor in Shah Alam. Watch the action, the food, the crowd and feel the festive air! :)

MayTower Hotel & Serviced Residences, KL heres another one where the local spread is fabulous. Dont expect much international choices, but highly recommended for the reasonable price!

Ramadan buffet - Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences-11

Ramadan buffet - Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences-30

The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel, Bukit Bintang- I love this one; both the international and local spread were fantastic; and their Jap section is one of the best!

! Ramadan buffet - The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel-75

Ramadan buffet - The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel-38

The Lounge, GTower Hotel, KL- this wasnt too impressive last year but I heard this years spread is going to be 200% better. Lets check it out this year, shall we? :)

Ramadan buffet - GTower Hotel KL-0

Ramadan buffet - GTower Hotel KL-13

The Living Room, Westin KL-This was one of the few hotels with OVER 200 dishes! The desserts were excellent!

Ramadan 2011 - The Living Room, Westin KL-04

Ramadan 2011 - The Living Room, Westin KL-13

Cinnamon Cafe, One World Hotel.- one of my regular reviews outlet. Good for the variety!

Ramadan buffet - one world hotel-16

I attempted a video of the spread at One World Hotel, PJ, do watch it and not let my effort go to waste ok? :)

Ramadan buffet - one world hotel-40

Latest Recipe, Le Meridien KL- another extremely popular buffet venue in KL. Latest Recipe is famous for their lunch buffet too. Lets hope this years spread is bigger and better than last! :)

Ramadan Buffet - Latest Recipe, LE Meridien-58

Ramadan Buffet - Latest Recipe, LE Meridien-55

  • Dorsett Regency, Kuala Lumpur
  • MayTower Hotel & Serviced Residences, KL
  • The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel, Bukit Bintang
  • The Lounge, GTower Hotel, KL
  • The Living Room, Westin KL
  • Cinnamon Cafe, One World Hotel
  • Latest Recipe, Le Meridien KL
  • I think I have a few more for last year Ramadans; I will update this post as I dig through my archives. Im sure theres one of Paya Serai at PJ Hilton.
    Anyhow, which is your favourite of all the above? As you know, Im running the Beckys 30 Days 30 Giveaways and for coming days it will be mostly Ramadan buffets for 2 pax. So do visit my pageRebeccaSawBlog FB here and stay tuned for the announcement!
    One Ramadan buffet every 2 days, how does that sound to you?? :dd

    Heres the round-up for 2012Ramadan Buffets. I have been really busy lately so! the pos ts were all half-written. I should get them ready over the weekend. Anyhow, heres the list and Ill include the links once I published the posts. :dd

    1. Ramadhan Buffet at Melting Pot Cafe, Concorde Hotel, KL
    2. Ramadhan Buffet at Soi 23, Pacific Regency, KL
    3. Ramadhan Buffet at Fuzion, Sunway Spa and Resorts
    4. Ramadhan Buffet at Checkers Cafe, Dorsett Regency, KL
    5. Ramadhan Buffet at Flavors, Swiss Garden Hotel, Pudu KL
    6. Ramadhan Buffet at Cinnamon Coffee House, One World Hotel
    7. Ramadhan Buffet at Kitchen Art Brasserie, Empire Hotel Subang
    8. Ramadhan Buffet at The Mill, Grand Millenium Hotel, KL

    9. theres more let me eat first and Ill update! :)

    Leave me a comment if you have any enquiries onRamadhan Buffets this year ok? :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment