Best Chinese Coffee in town - Kedai Kopi Dan Makanan Sun Mee

I was told by a colleague that there is a coffee shop in Segambut that serves very good Hainanese coffee and must try no matter how.....and eventually I did it. This shop is just like a thorn among the roses, all the surrounding shops are spare parts shops and Sun Mee is only eatery shop along Jalan Segambut Pusat.I was also told to try the coffee with milk as it is the best but I can't stand milk hence I took kopi-O (lesseroomphapparently) nevertheless the aroma of my kopi-O was good and the taste was equally fantastic. The green mug with a saucer on top was my half boiled eggs (to be taken 5minutes later after it has been served). RM4.20 for this breakfast.A set of toasted bread with kaya & butter was perfectly done and so fluffy and delicious.
Kedai Kopi dan Makanan Sum Mee
67, Jalan Segambut Pusat
Taman Segambut
Kuala Lumpur
GPS :3.18545,101.676959



No comments:

Post a Comment