I Want to Win an Awesome Tropical Island Holiday with Cikipedia!

I just found out a dear friend blogger is 1. branching out to a health related blog and 2. in conjunction to the "grand opening", giving out a 3 day 2 night stay at YTL Pangkor Laut Resort. So if you are reading this, this is actually "my entry" to the contest. Want to find out more? Click on the link below:

Im participating in Cikipedias Healthy Getaway Weekend!

Back to the contest; 50 words to describe my daily / weekly workout routine.



The definition of work-out according to the dictionary is a session of vigorous physical exercise.

The more obvious response is going to the driving range, playing indoor soccer, walking back home and going to the gym. However, I prefer to eat and exercise my jaw more often than not.

---

There you go, fingers crossed I win this, if not I won't be participating in any more of these contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment