Ten Pictures in TwoThousandEleven

photo

So much happens in a year.

Full of days. Full of hours. Full of moments and opportunities. Full of choices. Full of beauty and grace. Sunshine and fog. Cookies and pie.

Here are some images of this past year and heres a big hiphiphooray for the days, hours, moments, and opportunities in front of us.

photo4

Heart United States. Heart your state. Heart this cottage by the beach.

photo5

Waiting for fried fish lunch in Malibu.

photo7

A super special lunch date with Tracy at Zuni Cafe, San Francisco.

photo10

One fine meal:Caramelized Mushrooms with Chive Biscuits.

photo11

Making Buche de Noels. A reason to be happy.

photo8

I love walking the streets of Brooklyn. It feels like romance every time.

photo9

Days in St. Louis glowed shiny grey. This is Rachels house. I wish I could climb up that porch and knock on the door everyday.

photo14

First football game. I was wearing a jersey. It got real real.

photo13

I ended the year with giant gems. A treat for myself because I like to feel pretty.

photo12

I started the year with a bunch of friends, a bunch of waffles, a couch out in the sun, and disposable plates.

Lets ease on in to 2012. Lets commit to making it great. Lets be extraordinary and have the pictures to prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment